Fiber optic adapters are used to provide a cable to cable or cable to equipment fiber optic connection. Our fiber optic adapter can quick and easy connections of single mode and multimode fibers.
Typical SC fiber optic adapters are with plastic housing and for single mode. We also supply the metal housing SC fiber optic adapters. Most of these SC to SC adapters come with ceramic sleeves, while there are bronze sleeve SC adapters which are generally multimode types.
The SC to SC Simplex Metal Fiber Optic Adapter are designed for mounting in standard rectangular cut out style panels. This series features either bronze or ceramic alignment sleeves to meet your specific design requirements.
- Local Area Networks (LANs)
- Telecommunication networks
- Metro networks
- Data processing networks
- Industrial and military
- SC adapter Type
- Compact design
- High precision alignment and High precision sleeve
- High performance
- Low insertion and return loss and back reflection
- With or without flange options for installation flexibility
- Choice of metal or plastic housing, mount styles & flange options
- Free-hanging or panel-mount design.
- Dust caps protect against debris and contamination
- RoHS compliant
- IEC60B74-14;F04 (JIS C5973);FOCIS-3;TIA/EIA-604-3A;
- Telcordia, ANSI, TIA/EIA, NTT and JIS compliance
- UL94 V-0 rated plastic housing or metal housings available
|SPECIFICATION||Zirconia SLEEVE||Phosohor Bronze Sleeve|
|Durability||＜0.1dB Typical change,500 matings|
|Note:Zirconia tested with SMF Fiber,Phosphor Bronze sleeve tested with MMF|
- Zirconia Sleeves Adapters
- Phosphor Bronze Adapter Sleeve
We will contact you soon