Aminite supply the SMA Fiber Optic Adapter, This SMA adapter is used with all standard FSMA fiber optic connectors and are suitable for panel mounting., They screw a connector into either end of the bushing to mate,can be choose from SMA-to-FC and SMA-to-ST options.
Fiber optic adapters are used to provide a cable to cable or cable to equipment fiber optic connection.
These SMA adapters allow you to mate a fiber or accessory with a male FSMA 905 connector to another item with a male FC or ST connector. They are a cost and time-effective solution to reterminating your existing fiber with an SMA 905 connector prior to use with other Ocean Optics products.
Standard FSMA (Ø=3.175 mm) fiber optic connectors are used for LAN, MAN, WAN, Test & Measurement, Industry, Medical and Sensors applications. We supply the SMA fiber optic adapters that are suit to use with CECC 86 104-801 compatible fiber connectors, cable assemblies and related fiber optic products.
- LAN, MAN, WAN
- Medical and Sensors
- Test & Measurement
- Industrial and military
- Plasma Monitoring
- Air & Water Quality Analysis
- Biotechnology Applications
- SMA adapter Type
- Screw a connector into either end of the bushing to mate
- Choose from SMA-to-FC and SMA-to-ST options
- Low insertion and return loss and back reflection
- With or without flange options for installation flexibility
- Choice of metal or plastic housing, phosphor bronze or zirconia split sleeves
- RoHS compliant
- CECC 86 104-801
- IEC60B74-14;F04 (JIS C5973);FOCIS-3;TIA/EIA-604-3A;
- Telcordia, ANSI, TIA/EIA, NTT and JIS compliance
- UL94 V-0 rated plastic housing or metal housings available
|SPECIFICATION||Zirconia SLEEVE||Phosohor Bronze Sleeve|
|Durability||＜0.1dB Typical change,500 matings|
|Note:Zirconia tested with SMF Fiber,Phosphor Bronze sleeve tested with MMF|
- Zirconia Sleeves Adapters
- Phosphor Bronze Adapter Sleeve
We will contact you soon