High packing density,
Excellent fiber optical performance (SM & MM),
Wide range of applications,
Ease of operation (Push-pull).
Our MU fiber optic connector is fully intermateable with NTT-MU style products, and are NTT and JIS compliant. This small form factor connector is approximately half the size of the SC connector, and has a push-pull style design. The MU patch cord features a pre-assembled body and precision molded plastic housing, and a freefloating ferrule measuring 1.25mm O.D. held in place with a precision spring.
- Fiber optic subscriber network transmission / switching equipment
- Optical MDF (Multi Distribution frames)
- CATV System
- SONET/SDH, ATM and WDM communication systems
- LAN System
- Test equipment
- PC,UPC,APC polishing available
- High Return Loss
- Low Insertion Loss
- High Reliability and Stability
- Excellent optical performance (SM & MM)
- Ease of operation (Push-pull)
- Wide range of applications
- Compliant with : IEC 61 754-6
- Compliant with : TIA/EIA 604-17
|Connector Type||MU Fiber Optic Patch Cord|
|Diameter (mm)||0.9mm / 1.8mm/ 2.0mm / 3.0mm…|
|Insertion Loss (dB)||≤0.30||≤0.30||≤0.30||≤0.30|
|Return Loss (dB)||≥45||≥50||≥60||≥35|
|Operating Temperature(℃)||-40 ~ + 75|
|Storage Temperature (℃)||-40 ~ + 85|
|Cable material||PVC, LSZH|
Note: Contact our engineers for the parameter of high precision patchcords.
Ⅰ. All cable are LSZH. PVC or other material for option.
Ⅱ. 12 colors would be available. (Blue, Orange, Green, Brown, Grey, White, Red, Black, Yellow, Violet, Pink, Aqua)
Ⅲ. The other OD requirement could be discussed.
We will contact you soon