Breakout cable:A type of Fiber optic Cable containing several fibers, each with its own Jacket and all of them surrounded by one common jacket. Breakout cables are designed for convenient installation of Fiber Optic Connectors but tend to have high Transmission losses due to bends in the fibers.
- Telecommunication System
- Testing Facility
- CATV System
- Long-haul Telecommunication
- LAN System
- PC,UPC,APC polishing available
- High Return Loss
- Low Insertion Loss
- High Reliability and Stability
- Available for single mode / multimode and simplex / duplex
- 0.9mm ,2.0mm,3.0mm diameter cable available
- Compliant with : IEC-61754-20
- Compliant with : Tecordia-GR-326-CORE
- Compliant with : RoHS
|Connector Type||Breakout Cable|
|Diameter (mm)||0.9mm / 1.8mm/ 2.0mm / 3.0mm…|
|Insertion Loss (dB)||≤0.30||≤0.30||≤0.30||≤0.30|
|Return Loss (dB)||≥45||≥50||≥60||≥35|
|Operating Temperature(℃)||-40 ~ + 75|
|Storage Temperature (℃)||-40 ~ + 85|
|Cable material||PVC, LSZH|
Note: Contact our engineers for the parameter of high precision patchcords.
Ⅰ. All cable are LSZH. PVC or other material for option.
Ⅱ. 12 colors would be available. (Blue, Orange, Green, Brown, Grey, White, Red, Black, Yellow, Violet, Pink, Aqua)
Ⅲ. The other OD requirement could be discussed.
Breakout cable Patchcord
We will contact you soon